Welcome to the Shoalhaven Heads Lions Club in NSW Australia (126608)
Shoalhaven Heads Lions Club commenced as a branch of Gerringong Lions Club in late 2014. In late 2015 a decision was made to make application to Lions International to convert the club branch and have it chartered as the Lions Club of Shoalhaven Heads. The club was chartered on 28 January 2016.
The Lions Club of Shoalhaven Heads incorporated on 24 February 2016 (INC1600266).
The Shoalhaven Heads Lions Club is committed to:
- Making a difference in the local community and beyond.
- Supporting and assisting the community in their endeavours.
- Undertaking projects to enhance the village and surrounding areas to ensure Shoalhaven Heads is a vibrant place for residents and visitors.
The Club objectives will be achieved by:
- partnering with individuals / groups to fundraise for worthwhile causes.
- undertaking projects and fundraising to benefit the community.
- providing support to other community clubs and groups
- engaging with the community
- supporting charities and foundations
- seeking opportunities to provide infrastructure
We provide a unique alternative to service club membership and we have a few, interesting projects on the boil, and in keeping with the club ethic they are humanitarian, fun and manageable.
We meet on the 2nd Wednesday at 7:00pm every month at the
- Shoalhaven Heads Bowling Club
- Shoalhaven Heads Road
- Shoalhaven Heads, NSW
On the 4th Wednesday of the each month we endeavour to meet for a social gathering - a resturant meal; b/b/q; even a game of bochee !
All are welcome to either of these meetings- simply contact a member through this site.
The public are welcome to attend as a guest of a Lion. Guests often attend to either speak about what they are doing in the community or to learn a little more about who Lions are and what they do.
Contact us if you would like to come along
Becoming a Lion
Lions club members are men and women who strive to make a difference in
their local community as well as in communities worldwide. Their
volunteer efforts go beyond the support of vision care, to addressing
unmet health and education needs worldwide.